Monday, November 12, 2007

Health benefits of fiber/fibre

I mean crafty fiber, of course.

And the primary health benefit I've been reaping is : stress reliever! It's wonderful to be able to work on a project to unwind after work, or while waiting in Drs offices, or while [sick] grandkid sitting.

No photos today, but my OTN includes:

1) Sport's socks. I'll do the toe dec on the first sock & immediately CO for the 2nd.

2) Sport's camouflage [crocheted] blankie. I'm probably more than half finished.

3) A pr of adult sized socks for someone for Christmas. Done with worsted wt acrylic, in certain colors. No photo for about six weeks. YIKES!

YIKES! I've only got 6 weeks. Gotta go -- these projects have to get done. [If I could only knit or at least crochet at work :-]

1 comment:

Kathy... said...

Yikes! Double Yikes! Time is really marching on.....!!

I am having fits with the fit of my daughter's "Tilted Duster". It may be the "Jilted Duster" soon!