After finishing the striped leg CIC socks, I've been working on the Wildfoote Rhapsodies for me. When I got about half through the foot, I got really nervous - it sure didn't look as if there would be enough yarn.So, I decided to "quickly" finish one of them to see if I could find another ball of this yarn [or if I'd need to finish the toes with something else.] Meanwhile I started contacting yarn shops in this part of the state. So far haven't found another skein.
But, whew! There was PLENTY left! No problem. Now to finish the 2nd sock. I've got too much to do today, so it's Extremely Doubtful that I'll finish it by the end of the Closing Ceremony. But, I will work on it while I watch this evening.
Eewww... the color is way off. Too blue here. It's really - purplish.
1 comment:
Oh, the sock it great, what a lovely colour!
What a nice blog you have! I will be back soon and see what your on with.
You asked about the bonnet I showed at Zimmermania. Yes, it is an EZ pattern, from the Optionated Knitter, page 108.
Post a Comment