Sunday, September 14, 2008

September Socks

Didn't get this finished by the end of the Olympics, but...they're done now! And they're still too blue in the photo. They are really more purple than blue. I tried several different settings. Oh, well.

Pattern: Generic. 1" K2, P2 cuff, then 5" of K3, P3 ribbed leg; and St St foot
Yarn: Brown Sheep Co.' s Wildfoote in Rhapsody
Needles: Knit Picks size 1 [US], two 24" circs
Knit for: Me
EDITED to add: The yarn was a gift from a non-knitting co-worker who visited the Brown Sheep Co. in Mitchell, NE, while on her vacation!!

2 comments:

N. Maria said...

Wow! Your socks look like they really fit good! Gorgeous colors!

Kathy... said...

Nice! My kind of socks....no nonsense! I really like Brownsheep's Wildfoote yarn. I have used it several times, and I think I still have more in my stash. Hope so anyway. Your friend chose well!