Saturday, October 4, 2008

Year of the Socks (mostly)

I finally updated my Completed Projects on the sidebar. I've been working on socks-for-me and have enough yarn for four more pair. [Acknowledging that 1) that's really not a lot of socks; and 2) I really don't have a lot of time to knit.]

OTN #1: I'm about half finished with the baby blanket I'm knitting for the charity organization that lost all of it's stock in the June 08 flood. That's taking up a lot of my knitting time.

OTN #2: Socks for me [using dark green Filatura Di Crosa - Maxime, and toe up pattern.] I'm not half finished with these. Argh. Should I clean the house and shop for groceries today - or knit and watch football instead? Might have to do quick worsted weight kid's socks for CIC to have an "October" pair for SAM6.

OTN #3: My "car/waiting room" project - when I haven't toted along the baby blanket. Still working on the dyed yarn/felted slippers project[s].

1 comment:

N. Maria said...

You dyed those yourself?! Wow! They are really, really nice.

The baby blanket is super nice, too!