Friday, November 21, 2008

Still here

No blogging lately and only a little knitting going on. Busier than usual after work these days.

I am NOT going to have my dark green Filatura Di Crosa - Maxime socks finished during November. This will be the first time during a SAM that I will have missed a month. I know I could do a quick pair of little kids socks for CIC...and maybe I will end up doing that over Thanksgiving weekend.

But, I have so many other things that need my attention. [And right now getting ready for work is on the top of the list.]

Have a great weekend and stay warm!!

1 comment:

Kathy... said...

Blogging, as with knitting, should be a fun and enjoyable activity. Sometimes it gets to be a bit of a chore.....so I back off a bit. When I am "on my game" I certainly do enjoy both activities...... I must admit that I am behind in reading my favorite blogs however. Today is a catch up day. You take care and share with us when you can. I always enjoy receiving comments from you and seeing that you've dropped by my blog!

I WISH I were talented enough to change the mittens into Chihuahua mittens....but alas....there is not an artistic bone in my body. Sigh.....

Have a happy Holiday, but don't work too much!