Sunday, February 1, 2009

Breaking Tradition On Superbowl Sunday and CK

It's Superbowl Sunday! But, I'm not going to be participating in my annual Superbowl Event. Instead, I'm taking DD2, Sport & Buster to the 4 p.m. Bob the Builder (live) performance. After the show, the mama is going to the belated Christmas Party at her work and I'll bring the boys back here -- and hope I can see the last half of the game.

Usually my sentiment for the Superbowl is "May the team with the most points win." However, gosh, the Steelers are my third favorite team (after the Broncos and the Bears.) So I *would* be cheering for the Steelers today if it weren't for Kurt Warner. Sigh. Gotta go with Kurt Warner. Go Cardinals!! (Or... Steelers!)

If it's Sunday, I must be knitting for Charity. Today I'm working on another pair of kids' socks for CIC - similar to last week's pair. This one, using Patons' Classic Wool in Winter White along with left over On-Line Supersocke 100/Sierra Color #896 used for this pair of socks.

1 comment:

Kathy... said...

I watched every moment of the game. I'm not really that much of a football fan, but I am a Kurt Warner fan. So - I was greatly disappointed with the outcome....but they still did a great job of holding their own!!! Way to go Kurt!!!

I need to buy some of the Paton's wool. Michaels has it on sale this week.

Bob the Builder, huh.... Soon I am going to have to get in the "know" about all that stuff. Soon - very soon! :) Take care and have a good week!
k (The retreat is this coming weekend. Wish you were coming..... ).