Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm not convinced

I've jumped on the Twitter bandwagon. Ugh. I'm not convinced I really need this. But...you see, my boss thought we needed a blog for work. So I started this blog to learn how to "do" one, since the work blog would fall under my job description. I think the work blog has been vetoed.

Now the online world is atwitter with Twitter. Same scenario as with the blog...just in case we decide to have a Twitter account for work, I want to be familiar with it. I've got mixed feelings about Twitting / Tweeting.

However, I got a big chuckle over Conan O'Brien's prediction for YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook. Take a look, if you missed it.

NOTE: knitting or grandson or genealogy content coming soon. Stop by in a few days.

1 comment:

Kathy... said...

I finally broke down and got a facebook account, only so that I could see photos on my son's. I refuse twitter..... but I know what you mean about keeping up for work. Probably a good idea on your part.