And with a new computer. The old one was terminal, and I knew it. When it finally died, I didn't want to spend the $ to get a new one. But, it's difficult to carry on a "normal" life without a computer. So, here I am with a super fast HP Pavilion. Pages load in a snap - and I mean snap!
When I logged onto my computer at work on Thursday and it took all of 5 seconds to load my desktop, I was starting to feel impatient after 3 seconds.
Windows 7. I'm liking it, too. 20" flat screen monitor...takes a bit of getting used to. But... watching tv (hulu.com) or movies is awesome on it. :-)
I've done some knitting. Will report on that next time. Still need to get photos of the grandsons with their socks on. They were not co-operating when I tried last week.
More to come.... later.
1 comment:
Good to hear that a real person likes Windows 7. All I have heard are media adds. Thanks! I am on the verge of a new puter myself. Just hate to think of all the work moving everything....but would hate to wait too long and lose stuff too. So..... maybe soon.
Have a great Holiday if I don't visit with you between now and then.
Post a Comment