Road trip tomorrow - again for work - this one a two hr drive away [but, I'm not driving.] Looking forward to this trip, too. But there won't be any shopping or sightseeing afterward.
I've been watching the Grandsons a lot this week while their folks work on packing and moving their belongings...35 miles away. Not too far I know. It could be a lot worse. But, they currently live just 2 miles away, so I'm used to seeing them nearly every day.
And since I have been busy with the boys - AND I'm now back to work full-time, I haven't been doing much knitting. No sock knitting at all. However, I finished the body of the sweater I'm knitting for CIC Orphan Knitting project ...it's a pattern that can be made as a vest 0r add sleeves for a sweater. I thought I'd do a vest, but I have plenty of yarn left over, so I've started a sleeve. I'm not going to do the pocket.
Needles: sizes 10.5 and 11 [US] circulars
Yarn: KnitPicks Wool of the Andes Bulky in Emerald & Taupe.
1 comment:
Nice to see an update! I will be looking forward to seeing your finished CIC vest too! I have seen that pattern, but not used it before. May have to give it a try.....
Post a Comment