I laid my "Move Your F@nny" [in TOFUtsies] down over the weekend to work on CIC socks for little kids. I'm only in the middle of the instep/arch ribbing on the first one - and this is my August sock -- so I need to get back to it. The pattern is a quick knit, tho. , so I should be OK. My sudden panic came from looking at the calendar and realizing that I want to finish them BEFORE I head West on vacation in a couple weeks.
I'm side-tracked by CIC socks. They're so much fun -- and really quick done in worsted yarn. But, what-was-I-thinking when I CO with black? I wanted to use up a bit of left-over cranberry colored yarn - and I thought "Stripes! White-cranberry-white - hmmm... guess the main color will be black."
My eyes are too old [and too tired after work] to deal with black yarn. Maybe a black stripe or two sometime, but not the whole sock -- no matter how small it is!
1 comment:
I thought Navy Blue was bad enough...I can only imagine what black must be like!! You have my admiration...
Post a Comment