It's my perfectionism that drives me nuts. I frogged the first sock [heel] I don't know HOW many times before I got it to suit me. First time the slipped stitches were much too loose. Last evening I missed a sl st or two. Can't watch Monk and do knitting that I have to pay attention to!
August Socks
Pattern: Move Your F@nny (from Socktopia)
Yarn: TOFUtsies #790
Needles: Crystal Palace bamboo size 2.5 mm [1.5 US]
Knit for: Me!
Modifications: To accommodate my wide feet -- CO 66 st, instead of 62. Worked heel on 33 st, thus a couple more rows needed to get to the turn. But that should work out fine for my feet. I'll have to see when I get to the toe if I want to do extra rows or have the toe a few stitches wider than the pattern calls for.
Meanwhile, I'm also working on some CIC little kids socks. No photos yet, I'll do another pair or two and then get a group shot.
1 comment:
Perfectionism: When you care enough to do your very best. (Don't knock it - it's a good thing!)
Great job on your Fanny socks, and will look forward to that group shot of CIC socks!
Post a Comment