Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Snow

Finally a sunny day! AND, I'm working a split shift today - so I was out & about during the daylight. WooHoo!

This view shows the postal path. My neighbors & I keep a path shoveled as directly as possible from house to house so the postperson doesn't have to go down to the road and then back up to the next house.

2 comments:

Kathy... said...

How kind of you! I bet your postal worker is so grateful! I gave our postlady a pair of handknit wool socks this year. She was so delighted - and surprised!

Marguerite said...

Nice idea for your postperson.

I'm flexing my muscles for the next big snow shoveling session. We've only had about six inches, but it managed to drift up at the end of driveway and then the snowplow went by and built a nice solid wall of white.

Fortunately I don't have to go anywhere today, so there's no hurry to get it done. It's still snowing and it supposed to keep snowing until tomorrow. Maybe in June it will stop?

Your grandsons look like so much fun. Very good looking young fellows.