Saturday, February 21, 2009

CIC Socks Feb 09

I *was* going to title this post: "The older I get...the faster time goes." But, that would only describe my current state of mind and not the actual content I want to post.

CIC socks - All I need is a big padded envelope and these will be ready to send. I've blogged the particulars previously. Here, here, here, here, and hmmm, must not have had a post about those blue ones.

We had a few inches of snow overnight, but the winds are howling [really] from the north. So I think the snow flying by my window probably fell in Minnesota. :-\

I have to work tomorrow [noon to 8 p.m.], so today is my whole weekend. Should I get busy and clean the house - or - get out my knitting and listen to a book on cd??

Actually, I'm going to try to do both. 30 mins of housecleaning and then 30 mins of knitting/audio book. When I'm done with my list of chores - it will be all knitting!! The local Salvation Army is having a craft day. I'd like to go. We'll see how my day goes.

1 comment:

Kathy... said...

Nice! Can't you just envision those little feet slipping inside....getting all warm and comfy?

btw - I always vote for knitting and a cd!