Sunday, July 22, 2007

"Good job!"

That's what the EMR doctor told DD1 when he saw her ankle. The orthopedic surgeon got her on the schedule and she had surgery yet Thursday evening. She's home, but frustrated, overwhelmed and a bit depressed. She'd be bored, too, if it weren't for the Harry Potter 7 book that I picked up for her yesterday morning.

Knitting bags are marvelous. I keep necessary supplies, photocopies of the pattern I'm working on, extra yarn, etc. in mine. So when we had to take off for the hospital, all I had to do was just pop in my current OTN project and take off. I finished the 2nd Move your F@nny sock. Just need to graft them shut. Also nearly finished a little kid's pair for CIC. Photos available in a day or two.

1 comment:

Kathy... said...

Oh No!! What happened to your daughter's ankle? How did she do it??

Happy to hear that the Fanny socks are going well for you.