...as in Elizabeth Zimmermann's Baby Surprise Jacket! I kept looking at yarn in the tote I keep in my bedroom. Kept thinking, "This would be great for a BSJ. One of these days. If I ever get around to it." Then I got EZ's Knitting Workshop from the library. I studied the page with the pattern....there HAS to be more to it than this. Right?
Couldn't help it. I had to cast on. I'm nearly down to the 90 stitches. I'm thinking maybe the pattern in the book IS all there is to it.
I've been warned before to just follow the pattern and don't analyze it. I'm trying! Here's a look at the project - took the photo just minutes ago....
2 comments:
You REALLY have to have blind faith for this one! And, when it's all over, you'll say HUH? How did I do that??
Great fun! Love your colors too.
I love those colors! I can't wait to see the finished sweater
Post a Comment