Sunday, September 23, 2007

My month [and September Socks]

Well, it's been a busy one. The two weeks after my vacation were very busy at work. Probably not more so than a normal September, but having to condense the projects, meetings, etc. into 3 weeks was rather stressful. This week will be busy, but not as much.

My knitting since finishing the BSJ has been limited to a couple kids' socks for CIC. One pair is finished & I'm going to use it as my official September pair for SAM4, and I'm nearly done with the first sock of the second pair for this month. I'm using Norma's Magic 28 pattern. These little socks on worsted yarn are SO addictive! And, I'm having fun using up leftover bits in creative combinations

Yarn: KnitPicks Wool of the Andes [worsted] in
Evergreen and Cranberry, and Patons [worsted]Natural

I've also been crocheting on Buster's Christmas "blankie." I'm doing it in one big rectangle...photo later. I've started one for Sport as well.

That leaves the Move Your F@nny pair and the second sock has been OTN for ever-so-long [At least since the beginning of August.] Maybe I'll dig it out tonight.

No comments: