Monday, October 22, 2007

In which I wonder

...Why do I have FIVE size "J" crochet hooks? I just figured that out this weekend after entering all of my hooks and needles into my Ravelry notebook. Love that feature! I've printed out the chart & stuck it in my wallet for future reference.

I started entering completed projects. Not finished with this section.

Have yet to start adding my Stash. I don't have all that much - compared to some/most knitters, so it won't be an overwhelming task - just not one I want to do in the evening after work.

See my entries on Ravelry at jakkmitch

1 comment:

Kathy... said...

I really should log all of my needles and hooks too. I see a benefit in that - just sort of difficult to get them all gathered up to take role call. Also - sort of avoiding reality...wonder how many J hooks I have???