Monday, October 29, 2007

Sport's Socks

One day last week when I was knitting on my [finally finished] October Socks, Sport asked when was I going to knit socks for him.

:-)

He wasn't especially impressed with the yarn choices I offered him, but he finally settled on the green Reynolds Swizzle. [Ignore the date stamp :-\

These might end up being my "November" socks for the SAMKAL4.

Speaking of SAMKAL4 - I've been having the darnest time posting to it the past few times. I left my October Socks post sitting there as a draft. Hopefully it will get posted eventually. Argh.

1 comment:

Kathy... said...

How exciting and fun for you! I bet he will be so proud of those socks - even if the yarn choice was somewhat dubious.

I had a devil of a time submitting my October socks too. The next day, the post was up - not sure if a list mom is doing it that way, or not??