Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Hoping and praying that we ALL have a good 2008!

So far it's been a lazy morning for me. Finished my 1/2 pot of coffee (1/2 the caff.) while online reading blogs, news, etc. It's too darned cold outside - wish I could stay inside till April. Oh, well. One can wish!

A New Year and a new look to my blog layout. I need to find out if I can condense the FO - 2007 list into one link. It should be do-able, but maybe not on blogger.

I'll have photos & description of my first attempts at dyeing wool later (maybe today.)

1 comment:

Kathy... said...

Happy New Year to you too! Since it's the 4th, guess I am a little behind. My son left for New Mexico this morning, so trying to get things caught back up. Will be interested to see your dyeing results...good luck!