In my scant free time, I've been plodding away on the Oh-So-Simple Cardigan since before Christmas. I have about 1.5" to finish on the back (and back of sleeves.) But, it's getting so heavy, and going from cuff to cuff it takes forever to finish a row.Pattern: Lion Brand free pattern "Oh-So-Simple Cardigan"
Yarn: Red Heart Worsted in Painted Desert 0303
Needles: US 8, 24" circ
Knit for: Me!
I felt I needed a diversion, even though I am so close to finishing the back of my cardigan. So I started a little kid's pullover for the current CIC challenge.Durn it - need better light, but you get the idea.
Pattern: "Orphans for Orphans Sweater" from Knitting for Peace by Betty Christiansen, pp. 106-107
Yarn: Knit Picks' Wool of the Andies Bulky in Wine, Taupe, Emerald, and Redwood Forest
Needles: US 9 straights, and US 9, 24" circ
Knit for: CIC Challenge
I'm doing the center panels in the variegated Redwood Forest. The body will be in Wine, and the sleeves will probably have some Taupe & Emerald stripes, probably.
No comments:
Post a Comment