Thursday, December 18, 2008

December FO - and Winter Storm Warning!

Yippee Skippee!! I have an unbloggable (for now) finished project. However, there is a post about it over at SAM6.

After last year's record setting snows, I was hoping for a milder winter this time. But, we have a winter storm warning for later today & tomorrow. I have mixed feelings about this. When my daughters were young and I was a stay-at-home mom, I wasn't bothered by winter storms. We had a fireplace and I always kept the pantry and refrig full - we could stay in and warm and bake bread & cookies.
But, now we all work. The girls have jobs that don't close for winter storms. So, that means they have to be driving in sometimes hazardous conditions. Me too! I'm not happy about this at all.
The "mixed feelings" -- I'm hoping my work is closed tomorrow. But, that would mean it's reallly bad, and I don't want that either.

No comments: