Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sunday (& Monday) Charity Knitting

I started these socks for the current CIC project Sunday morning and would have finished them yesterday morning, if I hadn't had to go to work. But, Hey, I still have a job, so I can't complain!

They were finished last night - finished the 2nd heel flap and got half way through that foot at SnB. And then completed it later at home.

Yarn: One strand Patons Classic Wool in Winter White (worsted weight) and one strand of left over OPAL Petticoat #1295.
Needles: Size 4 [US] dpns
Pattern: based on the Magic 28 pattern found at NowNormaKnits. The leg has a top K1, P1 rib for 6 rows and then I switched to K3, P1. The foot is StSt.
Knit for: CIC

1 comment:

Kathy... said...

That's a great idea, combining WW and sock wt yarn. Extra warm for sure!!