Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Wait is Over [ffinally!]

[Deleted my rant about the "2-3 days" the PO said the parcel would take.]

My sister finally got the socks I mailed to her 10 days ago. She likes them, too!

When I found out that I would not be able to go down to the Carolinas for her surprise birthday party, I decided to gift her with the Blue Stripes. Had to keep all that a secret, of course. She Was surprised about the party - and the socks. :-)

2 comments:

Kathy... said...

What a nice gift. I bet she was thrilled!

Funny about postal service. I get very speedy service when I mail to Idaho, but takes forever to get to New Mexico.... ???

rahime said...

Waiting for packages sure can drive you nuts! My favorite is when the online tracking says they left a notice, and you not only know they didn't, but were home and waiting at the time they say they were there... glad to hear it worked out!