If I'd known that DD2 was going to take her sons to see the flood, I'm sure I would have freaked out. But, all's well. No harm. Buster still talks about flooded roads - all the detours around town really impressed him. But, he's not so impressed with the smell that lingers.
We [my family and I] all live on "high ground"
and didn't have any problems with flooding, but I know several people who had significant water levels - and damage such as basement wall cave in, total loss of contents of houses, etc. It took well over a week for the water to go down enough to get people in from the insurance companies - and from FEMA.
and didn't have any problems with flooding, but I know several people who had significant water levels - and damage such as basement wall cave in, total loss of contents of houses, etc. It took well over a week for the water to go down enough to get people in from the insurance companies - and from FEMA.BTW - DD2's camera data stamp is off - these were taken on June 10th.
No comments:
Post a Comment