Saturday, June 21, 2008

Lots of photos - no time to post

Well, actually, I have time right now. The problem is that the photos are on my computer at home, and I'm grandson sitting at their house.

Photos I will post in a few days*:

1) the Strawberry Creme socks

2) Buster's 3rd birthday

3) a finished pair of black/gray/red OnLine socks for me

4) a pair in progress for me - camel colored something or other [dang, I should have brought them along, I could be knitting...]

5) flood photos

Hey - I just realized that I, TOO, could have cat photos on my blog. The Princess-in-Residence here just jumped up on the printer and startled the heck out of me. I'll try to remember to bring my camera next time I visit / grandson sit.

*No photo posting tomorrow. I'm off to the races. :-) We have tickets to the Iowa Corn 250. Last year [hmm...I don't think I blogged about this] we left at 8 a.m. for the 2 hour drive and spent at least another hour...and I'm NOT exaggerating...driving the final 2 miles. Multi-lane, bumper-to-bumper. Egad! No wonder die-hard race fans buy RVs and get their on site camping spot days ahead. And then it took us several hours to get OUT of the place.

We are leaving at 6 a.m. tomorrow -- and hopefully will miss a lot of that last two mile hassle. I'm taking my knitting!!

I'm on vacation - yippee - and will be heading back to Colorado mid-week. A niece is getting married on the 28th. I'm taking the car to the garage on Monday. I'm sure it's road-worthy, but it has a rattle in the back - the tailpipe is a bit loose, so I expect that's what's making the noise.

No comments: