Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Road Trip - WooHoo!!

I'm on vacation for two weeks. We are heading West in the morning to attend a wedding on Saturday. My siblings from California, Illinois & South Carolina will be there, too, along with some of the nieces and nephews.

My DD1, DD2, and Sport are going with me. Plans include a drive up Trail Ridge Rd and possibly camping at 8200 feet. I just checked the weather -- temps on the Front Range tomorrow will be in the low 90s ("but, it's a dry heat.") Lows on the weekend at the camp site will be in the low 40s - brrrrr! Packing wool socks for sure!

1 comment:

Kathy... said...

Oh Jakki - have a GREAT time!!! As I know you will. Say "Hi" to my son in Albuquerque as you drive by. :)

I should be a grandma by the time you get back. The doc put DD on bedrest yesterday - with possible inducement this Friday - depending on test results. They think she may have preeclampsia. I am worried - but sure all will be fine. If he comes a couple of weeks early -- he'll be just fine.

So - you and yours have a safe trip. Enjoy....Dry heat and all!! You'll have to tell us all about it when you get back.