Thursday, December 4, 2008

6x6 Meme

I should be getting clothes and things lined up for my trip to IC tomorrow. But, instead, I'm blog browsing. Something I haven't done in quite a while. Over at Stitches of Violet, Marguerite posted a 6x6 Meme. Basically: go to your 6th photo folder and post the 6th photo.

Ha! I was tickled to find that the 6th photo in my 6th folder is of Sport when he was 6 months old! :-)

Reader(s) - you're tagged! (Hi, Kathy :-)

2 comments:

Marguerite said...

Great picture. What a smile. Had me smiling right back at him.

Kathy... said...

Yes, I was here! My 6th photo in my 6th album is of my two kids. I would have to ask permission from my DD to post it. She'd kill me if I didn't. She is "camera shy" to say the least.

Love Sport's baby picture. He is such a cutie - now and then!