My OTN continues to be Socks - Trekking XXL "Kiefer." I usually knit with light from my chair side lamp - using a 75 watt soft white bulb. In that light the Kiefer is a sort of non-descript mottled brownish color.
But, in the past few days I've had the opportunity to knit under florescent lights [first being in the Dr's office, second being at Physical Therapy.]I'm amazed at how nice and colorful the Kiefer looks with florescent light!! I'm impressed! There's an olive green, pumpkin, charcoal gray, something that looks almost dark lavender, and more. [Well, I do have tinted spectacles....]
Bottom line: I'm happy with the Kiefer! I've finished the cuffs/legs. And have started heel flap #1 [row 1: s1, k1; row 2: s1, purl across.] I knit on dpns and go by sections: cuff 1, cuff 2, leg 1, leg 2, heel flap 1, heel flap 2, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment