OTN 1- Sport's camo cap, 2nd ed.
OTN 2- Plodding along with the Trekking XXL - Kiefer socks. Man, these teeny, tiny needles and skinny yarn take forever! If I had a digital camera, I'd show you my progress. [But, there's 12 shots left on my 35 mm and by the time I get that roll developed the socks will be done. [They will, they will!]
I'm getting anxious to start the Mountain Colors Bearfoot - Flathead Cherry that I got from DD3 for Christmas. I found the pattern I'll use for that pair of socks: Slip Up Socks at Poshyarn. The instructions state that it knits up fairly loose. So, I'm thinking perhaps I should use the 1.5 bamboo dpns...that I'm using for the Trekking/Kiefer pair. As long as I keep to that plan, I'll have to finish the Kiefer's first. [Saving them from the fate of being set aside.]
No comments:
Post a Comment