Trekking XXL #90. Done on 1.5 bamboo dpns. Pattern was my tweeked version of "Java Rib Rocks" that I found in Strings 'n Things's free pattern area. But the link there isn't working now.Really need to get a digital camera. The flash certainly faded out the color of the yarn.
2 comments:
Those are beautiful and your heel looks perfect! I love the colors. Good job!
I don't have a LYS where I live either, although there's Hobby Lobby, AC Moore, & Michaels. All the Red Heart your heart desires but no sock yarn at all. Thank goodness for KnitPicks. A knitter friend and I order together to get the free shipping and their prices are very good anyway. I do wish I could touch the yarn, though!
-28 degrees??? There's not enough wool in the world for me to be warm in that.
Hi! Thanks for stopping by! What a great idea to shop with a friend. My friends seem to be quilters & jewelry makers - not knitters. But, DD3 is becoming a knitter - maybe the two of us can coordinate purchases in the future....
Post a Comment