Buster - having found the only Tootsie Pop in the entire building:
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Photos! We Have Photos!
As previously mentioned, I do not have a digital camera. One would really be handy to enhance posts with current visuals. Last night I remembered that there is an OLD, but digital, camera at work! Early this evening I picked up Sport & Buster [so the mama could study] and took them to my workplace. Not many people around, so I was able to take the boys & the digital camera to my office and get some photos.
Buster - having found the only Tootsie Pop in the entire building:
Sport - sporting his new coat and the cap (2nd ed.) and mittens I knit for him.
OTN: Seaman's Cap in variegated blues for Buster [and Sport's cap]:
Buster - having found the only Tootsie Pop in the entire building:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment