Jakki, I couldn't find your email addy, so will answer your question about the dog sweater here. (sorry)
I made Sofee's sweater on a long car trip, she was captive on my lap! I did not have a pattern. Just a "knit and fit" project. I took notes, but not sure they were adequate enough to ever duplicate.
Glad you have your power restored. So, I gather you are a neigbor of mine???
4 comments:
Those are really pretty! Someone just gave me that yarn in the Wild Raspberry colorway and seeing yours made me really look forward to knitting it!
Jakki,
I couldn't find your email addy, so will answer your question about the dog sweater here. (sorry)
I made Sofee's sweater on a long car trip, she was captive on my lap! I did not have a pattern. Just a "knit and fit" project. I took notes, but not sure they were adequate enough to ever duplicate.
Glad you have your power restored. So, I gather you are a neigbor of mine???
I love red alone or with any color! The socks look really nice!
Thanks for your comments everyone!
Post a Comment