I seem to spend a lot of time each day reading [knitters'] blogs. I'm so amazed at the talented/gifted bloggers...their knitting skills, technology skills, etc. Man, I'm such a newbie. My blog is still in the training-wheels-stage.
I see things on other knitting blogs that I'd like for mine. But...how do I do it? How/where do I get those clever little buttons? Are they like Girl/Boy Scout Badges...earned? There are other features that I'd like to add. But...not sure how. I've been wondering if I should just email several bloggers and ask..."How do you do that?" DD1 has a LiveJournal blog. All three DDs have MySpace pages. Maybe I'll ask them first.
How do people find the TIME to knit so much? I think [as a Continental style] knitter I knit pretty fast...WHEN I knit. My problem is finding time to knit. In the past month my main knitting retreat has been at PT. My crew at Physical Therapy have been, sorta, partners in my 1st pair of 2007 socks [the Trekking XXL #90 Kiefers.] They've been keeping up with the progress and I wore them yesterday. Had PT staff stop by to look at them - and at my February Socks. :-)
2 comments:
I knit socks or other simple patterns (stockinette) while reading blogs. Lots of knitting time. And I knit on the train, mostly socks because they are portable, but might have more difficult patterns than in front of the PC.
Karin
Thanks for your comment! I haven't tried multi-tasking while knitting - except watching TV or movies!! I might give it a go and try to finish Buster's cap & catch up on blogs this morning.
Jakki
Post a Comment