Saturday, March 3, 2007

March [Bed] Socks Update

Just remember - these are for ME - to wear in bed or under a blanket on the recliner. Yarn: From the Stash, see March 1st post. Hoping I don't run out of the navy before I finish Sock #2 -- thus the stripes.

I see I *could* have [should have, perhaps, but see first sentence above] continued the tan on the heel turn. Oh, well, what the he--.

I'm moving into my difficult patient phase and practicing an irritable attitude. [My coping strategy.] Trying to think positive about the Sunday & Monday preparations - clear liquids both days, 3 doses of magnesium citrate, and that bedtime treat on Monday.

3 comments:

Kathy... said...

Looks warm and cozy to me! Good luck with your medical tests....

Dipsy Doodle said...

This looks absolutely soft and cozy - the perfect bed sock, I'd say! And yep, all the best of luck with your tests!

Dipsy D.
http://www.millharrow.com

jknit said...

Thanks, Kathy & Dipsy!