Yippee! They're done! They fit nicely, but can't show that since I can't get my foot up on the scanner! :-) Socks are now residing in the overnight bag, but in a day or two they will be keeping my feet nice & toasty.
I really like the uneven stipes that you have put nearing the toe. I often make heels/toes of different colors. I think I will "borrow" your design element of the tiny stripes next time!!
That striping is really cool! Since I "wandered" over here after I read your comment on Bearfoot socks I figured I should look at your socks - but I have to add 1) Your grandsons are SO CUTE! and 2) I wish you the best of luck with your health problems. I hope knitting can be a refuge and a relief during such a difficult time!
2 comments:
I really like the uneven stipes that you have put nearing the toe. I often make heels/toes of different colors. I think I will "borrow" your design element of the tiny stripes next time!!
Take care....
k
That striping is really cool! Since I "wandered" over here after I read your comment on Bearfoot socks I figured I should look at your socks - but I have to add 1) Your grandsons are SO CUTE! and 2) I wish you the best of luck with your health problems. I hope knitting can be a refuge and a relief during such a difficult time!
Post a Comment