Thursday, March 1, 2007

March Sock Report

Decided to quit wishing I had a second pair of bed socks and do something about it. So this pair will be my official SAM3 March Socks - and I have a good start on them.

March Bed Socks details:

For: Me
Yarn: from the stash, Red Heart sport weight, in navy blue and that light brown or tan or whatever it is that I've been trying to use up for several months.
Needles: four - because I don't have a fifth - aluminum [cor, they're cold], size 4
Pattern: generic top down, short cuff, CO 56; k2,p2 rib on cuff/leg and instep; stockinette soles; sl1,k1 type of heel flap.

Because I'm not sure how long the navy blue will last, I'm considering working several tan rounds: a tan row, 2 navy rows, a tan row, 3 navy rows...or something like that. And finish with the toes in tan.

No comments: