Surgery went fine. I felt great on post-op Day 2, so was sent home. Post-op Day 3 was awful. Finally back to feeling almost as good as Day 2 [when I was still under the influence of heavy-duty meds.]
Been spending a lot of time sleeping - and knitting a few rows at a time. I've turned the heel on the first April sock. These will be April socks, too, and not a second pair of March socks. I'm not THAT peppy yet.
Get the staples & stitches out later today. Seeing an oncologist about radiation on Wednesday. I've heard from 8-10 women who've had the same thing "years ago" and are doing just fine. So, I'm very confident about my recovery.
Today will be my first day out & about and I'm SO happy that it's Spring-ish!
1 comment:
Hi Jakki,
Glad to see you're back. Hope you continue to feel better each day....
Post a Comment